The ZIS System provides a special adapter that is used to transfer events from host-internal automation directly to the ZIS System. Additionally, all console information can directly be accessed over TN3270 consoles. This allows to include mainframes into central IT monitoring and completes full business service views by mainframe events. The large number of console types available in the ZIS System allows a comprehensive consolidation consoles in data centers.
The automation features contained in the ZIS System are available for console monitoring, too. This way, all connected consoles can be completely automated. This means that not only manual operation is possible but also automated console input as well as periodic checks of the console contents for defined complex trigger expressions. Furthermore, the ZIS console monitor provides maximum availability for all connected consoles. By using distributed console servers, consoles can be operated even if the central database server is upgraded or restarted. This is a crucial argument when it comes to high-availability of mainframe consoles.
- Comprehensive trigger and filter functions to categorize and pass on console messages
- Automate trivial actions by automated console input
- Automated console login after restart
- Individual automatic response on appearing or disappearing console messages
- Powerful context analysis by analyzing the complete screen contents
- Secure concurrent console operation by multiple users and/or automation scripts
- Very high system performance - concurrent operation of several thousand consoles
- Settable monitoring cycle with a maximum of 10 complete monitoring cycles per second for message floods
- Multi-tier privilege concept for full operating privilege in single or multi-user mode or view privilege
- Full multi-tasking capability for simultaneous monitoring, automating and operating all consoles by users and automation scripts
- High-availability: By using distributed console servers, availability of connected consoles is ensured for users even if the central database server is upgraded or restarted
Do you have questions on the company or on the LeuTek services? Or do you want to contact a responsible person? We would be glad to help you with your request and connect you to the correct person.