The alarm management of the ZIS System is flexible, efficient, and reliable. It combines alarm monitoring in a control center with escalated alarms in on-call services.
The LeuTek alarm management allows alarms true to the motto "As few as possible, but as many as required". The core of the on-call service solution are alarm paths where special user groups are combined. They are alerted one after the other depending on the problem occurred. All members of an alarm path can confirm an alarm by acknowledging it and hence stopping alarm escalation. This person is then responsible for trouble-shooting and is stored as editor of the problem. Every member of an alarm path can be alerted individually using one or more media.
The alarm management by LeuTek provides the following possibilities and features:
- Central view on all active alarms
- Prioritization of alarms using different severities
- Alarm reduction by customizable alarm filters in the alarm monitor to create user-specific views
- Suppress identical alarms within definable periods
- Tailor-made alerting of responsible on-call service by combining different alarm media (SMS, voice call, e-mail, Cityruf, and fax) depending on time and urgency
- Simultaneous transfer of alarms to a receiver or to groups depending on the alarm
- Alarms secured by escalation steps within an on-call service by alerting multiple persons after a definable waiting time if the alarm has not been acknowledged
- Define alarm plans
- Maximum availability by combining GSM terminal and modem connection
- State-of-the-art web user interface for easy and fast on-call service planning
We would be glad to present you on site how your company benefits from the use of the LeuTek alarm management. We are looking forward to your contact!