The ZISAgent is a server agent developed by LeuTek. It is connected to the LAN Monitor of the ZIS System over an interface of its own over TCP+SSL. To classify the status of the target systems predefined functions are supported, so-called rules. They allow to generate statuses and events to be stored directly in the Event Monitor. The server and application indicators (KPIs) are displayed in a clear manner as a dashboard.
To minimize configuration, the ZIS System provides monitoring templates. A template can be created for every application and then distributed to the different LAN Units. The central plugin administration versions and administers all monitors on the ZIS server. Mutiple versions can be stored at the same time. The integrated distribution concept allows to distribute plugins automatically to all servers to be monitored. The advantage is that no local, manual installation is required.
The possibility to add additional monitoring features over shell or perl scripts makes the ZISAgent a very flexible tool.
The ZISAgent by LeuTek provides the following possibilities and features:
- Comprehensive plugin archive for out-of-the-box usage
- Monitoring templates in central plugin administration minimize maintenance
- Automated distribution of plugins reduces installation effort
- Dashboard views for fast overview
- Simple and fast integration of additional monitoring features
- Integrated version administration allows parallel handling of different versions
We would be glad to present you on site how your company benefits from the use of the ZISAgent. We are looking forward to your contact!