ZIS Service Explorer
The ZIS Service Explorer by LeuTek is an ideal supplement to the ZISGUI system. It is used both to establish monitoring and to display IT processes from database-driven asset information. The underlying data of the IT services such as servers, applications or cluster structures are either read from a configuration management database (CMDB) or from any other data sources (e.g. databases, Excel lists) and processed in the ZIS System and the ZISGUI system.
The service structures are created out of the box and automatically adapt to any modifications. This considerably reduces maintenance for the service display. In addition, the ZIS Service Explorer has different display modes. This provides the required transparency of the IT services and preserves it in the long run. The organic view for example displays meshed structures of services and subservices in a clear manner.
In comprehensive service structures, the subgraph function can considerably reduce complexity and hence increase usability.
The integrated root-cause and impact analysis can be used to quickly identify causes and effects in error situations.
The ZIS Service Explorer by LeuTek provides the following possibilities and features:
- Service structures created out of the box
- Four different, individually settable display options (vertical, horizontal, organic, orthogonal)
- Subgraph function to overlook complex service structures
- Root cause analysis for fast error detection
- Impact analysis to display impacts of component failures
- Central search function over all items contained in a graph to locate them fast
- Individual configuration of items for optimal display
- Individual items can directly be edited and passed on to underlying service structure
We would be glad to present you on site how your company benefits from the use of the ZIS Service Explorer. We are looking forward to your contact!