Availability & Performance Management
The availability and performance management allows to ensure the availability and performance of the IT infrastructure in organizations and to guarantee to IT service providers a cost-efficient and sustained availability level to provide IT and business services. To balance the costs and the required available IT services in an organization, it is of increased importance to measure services proactively and make optimal use of them. An efficient availability and performance management has a direct impact on the satisfaction of the customers of an IT organization.
Benefits of availability and performance management with the ZIS solution
- Real-time monitoring of availability and performance
- If threshold values are violated, proactive alarms can trigger appropriate counteractions in due time
- Real-time monitoring of service level agreements (SLAs) and reporting
- Helps to diagnose and solve malfunctions and problems with reference to availability (root cause analysis)
- Examines impacts of changes on the availability (impact analysis)