Event management ensures that services and CIs are monitored without interruption. If unexpected events occur, they can be filtered and standardized and then correlated with other events if required to find the source or any impacts of the problem.
To find out if errors in the system correlate, the integrated dialog-based Event Correlation Engine provides an efficient analysis.
The integrated event correlation features:
- Powerful event correlation
- Dialog-based correlation (rule base)
- Additional script-based correlation
- Integrated standard correlation mechanisms (duplicate detection, etc.)
- Easy event enrichment
- Integrating knowledge bases
- Automated actions (alarms, etc.)