Whereas availability management ensures IT availability, capacity management addresses cost-effective use of the underlying resources. Capacity management ensures that the available IT capacities meet current and future requirements. This reduces downtimes and significantly increases the availability of IT services. On the one hand, capacity management by LeuTek allows measuring and monitoring capacities based on services, systems, and applications. On the other hand, forecasts and trends allow to prioritize, optimize, and plan capacities.
- Business transparency for services, systems, and applications
- Forecast/diagnosis of capacities using trends and top views
- Optimizing server and hardware resources
- Proactive information in case of imminent bottlenecks
- Qualitative and quantitative base for KPI reports
- Clear dashboards by and for service managers, departments, control centers, and management