End-to-End monitoring means monitoring availability and performance (response times) from the point of view of end users. This allows companies to monitor applications proactively and to check and record the real availability of IT services. It is targeted to detect emerging system bottlenecks as soon as possible in order to solve them even before the end user is affected.
Reliable end-to-end monitoring always provides a complete overview of both performance and availability of applications from the point of view of the end users.
- Avoiding SLA violations and contractual penalties
- Identifying weak points along the service chain including proactive counter measures, if required
- Increasing end user/customer satisfaction
The end-to-end monitoring solution of the ZIS System offers a complete information workflow from application monitoring from the point of view of end users to service level monitoring. If the violation of the defined thresholds is imminent, integrated alarm management informs the system administrators at an early stage.
- Monitoring availability and performance of applications/services from the point of view of end users
- Intelligent script recorder used for easy setup and modification of workflow
- Supporting all available and proprietary applications (e.g. Citrix, SAP, web portals, etc.)
- Tamper-proof logging and long-term archive
- Multi-tenant and clear dashboards
- Automated alarms and connection to incident management
- Comprehensive out-of-the-box reporting