Important business processes depend on the IT infrastructure to work smoothly. Downtimes lead to considerable costs. Efficient systems management can help to define relations and interdependencies in such a way that systems and applications work together efficiently. With this concept, IT administrators can introduce automatisms that can be used to quickly solve simple problems and to alert experts if needed. In addition, they can observe resources, predict and avoid critical situations, quickly recognize and solve minor problems and provide efficient recovery after fatal errors.
Systems management with the ZIS System
For systems management, the ZIS System administers and controls the IT resources in a company at a central point and automates the administration tasks.
- Actively monitoring your servers and applications
- Approx. 650 plugins available out of the box (best practices)
- Centralized and automatated administration and distributed monitoring
- Powerful event correlation - logical weighting and relation of statuses
- High degree of automation (process restart, etc.)
- Fast and simple error analysis
- Multi-tenant, clear dashboards
- Comprehensive out-of-the-box
- Integrated alarm features